Stuck In A Bunker?
I’m feeling positive at the moment with my bunker play, so I thought I’d show you how easy it is to get out of a bunker!
Some things to think about...
- The speed at which the club enters the sand links with swing length, this is the one thing that changes to + or - distance off a shot.
- Think of it like a clock, if you swing back to 9o’clock, you’d go through to 3o’clock, mirror image the amount you take it back to the amount you take it through. This should give you 3 different length swings to vary your distance from a pin position at the back to a pin position at the front.
Have a look at my video below, to see a simple way of getting out of the sand!
Don’t forget to check your basics during your setup:
- Ball position forwards ball
- Weight on the front foot
- Hands down the grip for control
- Clubface open slightly at address
- Lastly, always aim to take the same amount of sand!